Many people who view my website ask me where they can find a good Sun Oven. There are several versions
Then you will love a Sun Oven!
Cook, Bake, Dehydrate or Boil with the World’s Most Universal Power Source… Free Sunshine!
Reaches Temperatures of 360 to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit!
- Bake, Boil or Steam Foods — Boil or Pasteurize Water!
- The most energy-efficient way to re-hydrate freeze-dried emergency preparedness foods.
- Dehydrate Fruits, Vegetables or Jerky!
- Slow cook or cook in comparable time to conventional stove tops or ovens!
- Totally Safe — No Danger of Fire!
- As Portable as a Small Suitcase — Only 23 lbs!
- Ruggedly Built for Years of Trouble-Free Use!
- Cooking pots and supplies can be transported inside the oven!
The All-American Sun Oven can be used in conditions where campfires or even propane stoves are not allowed due to potential fire hazard.
Using the Sun Oven outdoors keeps the heat from cooking out of your house during the summer, yet can cook a turkey dinner in the winter at high altitudes – as long as there is sunlight!
The All American Sun Oven manufactured by Sun Ovens, Intl. features:
- Built in thermometer
- Attached one piece collapsible reflectors
- Spill-proof levelator
- Self-contained leveling leg
- SUN OVEN® Cookbook a specialty cookbook featuring 40 of our favorite recipes, techniques, and tricks of the trade to inspire your tastebuds as you focus the sun on delicious meals
- FREE Shipping within the Contiguous U.S. via UPS (please provide a street address for UPS delivery)
All American Sun Oven suggested retail price $349.00
Solar Ranch price $285.00 – shipping included!
Optional Accessory Package includes:
- Multi-Level Dehydrating and Baking Rack Set
- A roll of parchment paper
- Two Easy Stack Pots with interchangeable enamel and glass lids
- Two Loaf Pans
- Multi-Fuel Water Pasteurizing Indicator
Accessory package $36.00 when purchased with the Sun Oven. Purchased and shipped separately the package costs $55.00 plus $15.00 shipping.